Large Lovely Designer Mansion with panoramic sea and mountain views in the exclusive suburb of Llandudno. Come join the coveted and laid back Llandudno Lifestyle. Set with a lovely sunny aspect over three levels with 4 car garaging and domestic quarters And a flatlet or Gym. There are 4 private large en-suite bedrooms to compliment the discerning buyer's lifestyle and triple garage and utility rooms comprising of nearly 1000 sqm under roof.
Level One (Ground Floor): Triple automated garage, plus utility room. Side gate to
service alleyway. Main gate, front door and entrance hall leading to triple volume
entrance way and stairs. Outside: service alleyway, gas installation and electricity meters
Level Two: Office space / gym area – internal access, own shower and WC. Flatlet,
external entrance, built-in cupboards, bathroom with shower and kitchenette (ideal for
staff or student rental).
Level Three: Triple volume entrance. Guest WC. External braai and rim flow pool (18 x
2.5 m) adjacent to a grassed courtyard that is surrounded by atrium structure of the
house. Large entrance lounge, vaulted ceiling with a gas fireplace. Adjacent is a eat-in
wine cellar, also with a vaulted ceiling. Triple volume main lounge with fireplace, large
internal staircase. Kitchen: large, luxurious space, vaulted ceiling, Smeg gas oven and
fridge, scullery. Outstanding views of Klein Leeuwkoppie (to the rear) and Atlantic (to the
Level Four: Two large bedrooms en-suite (bathroom and shower). Luxurious finishes.
Balconies with sea views. Walkway connecting bedrooms with view over atrium and
Level Five: Two bedrooms en-suite (bathroom and shower), Two gas fireplaces,
Balconies. Walkway with large cupboard spaces.
1. Underfloor Heating: All bedrooms and bathrooms;
2. Aircon: there is no aircon as the design and construction materials were specifically
formatted to keep the house cool in summer;
3. Tiles: sandy / silver Italian travertine throughout;
4. Roof tiles: Imported Italian terracotta;
5. Sea and atrium balconies in all upstairs bedrooms, alternatively atrium access from
6. Bathrooms: luxurious finishes and sanitary ware;
7. Rim flow pool (18 x 2.5 m);
8. 3-phase electricity;
9. Kitchen has a double osmosis water purifier;
10. High grade, multiple level security features [ADT, spotlights on perimeter, electric
fences and palisade fencing, alarms and 14 cameras (USB 48 hours) and multiple
11. Internal wood finishes of Australian Padauk (teak)
Rates & Taxes
The monthly rates and taxes amount to approximately R13 283. Refer to the municipal account
Call Shaun for viewing before its too late there is already an offer on the table.