A masterpiece designed by the resident Owner/Architect to incorporate family living and entertainment and unique personal spaces this home is situated perfectly on the large stand surrounded by views of mountain vistas and evergreen trees.
Awesome sea and mountain views make this a most attractive property in the valley of Hout Bay. The light and spacious home is set on approx 1779m² of tropical and indigenous, water-wise gardens attracting many beautiful birds.
Its situated only 5 minute's drive from the beach, shops, and restaurants, international schools, Llandudno, hikes, and Chapmans Peak.
· Lower ground floor entrance, library and games room.
· Ground floor open plan double volume double lounge with spectacular views and leading out to front deck and garden and the secluded pool courtyard with solar heated pool.
· Dining room with sea view opens out to the front garden.
· Large well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar also offers sea views through the dining room and access to the pool area.
· Laundry/pantry, kitchen yard.
· Further reception area which could be used as an office, sitting room or TV room.
· One bedroom with fitted cupboards and en-suite bathroom potential (plumbed for a bathroom)
· Guest WC.
The upper floor boasts a reception area/office/TV room and two en-suite bedrooms.
· Master bedroom has full sea and mountain views, guest room offers sunny mountain views.
· Both bedrooms have a balcony.
ANNEXE-APARTMENT (on two floors)
· Separate entrance from pool courtyard or from the first floor of the main house
· Ground floor sitting room.
· Upstairs bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
· 3 rooms with bathroom (shower/wc). note: solar heated water in bathroom, back room is separated by a wall and used as a workshop, could be reinstated to make 3 rooms plus bathroom.