select a 2nd currency
Simple sophistication, the highest standard finishes throughout, wrap around the balconies from every room to capture bay views, will impress the most discerning buyers.
North facing light and sun flows into the state of art kitchen, formal dining and lounge areas. Secluded private entertaining area at the back are adjacent to private open land in the estate and a park area for kids.
- Magical mountain vistas form an idyllic picture backdrop to the home.
- A newly renovated state of the art mod kitchen, which is the heart of the home has Miele appliances, fully fitted pantry and scullery.
- Kitchen and all entertainment rooms flow to a covered patio, braai, wooden deck area and sparkling solar heated pool
- An informal tv lounge/family room to relax also flows to the pool and covered braai entertainment areas, dine alfresco.
- Large luxurious spacious guest suite stylishly renovated to include a study/play area. Spectacular sea views.
- Spacious formal dining room and lounge with a two way glass fireplace flows seamlessly to the front covered veranda with spectacular views and green rolling lawn. These entertaining rooms also flow to the decked patio braai area, offering magical mountain vistas.
- Informal outdoor
- Down a short flight of stairs to the guest toilet and 3 car garage.
- Newly renovated
- Outdoor laundry room, dry yard and wendy house for storage.
- American style spa hot tub connected to the pool.
- 4 Bedrooms, main luxuriously ensuit, fully fitted dressing room.
- Bedroom open open to a covered veranda with breathtaking views of the bay and beyond.
- 2 Fully fitted his and hers study, one study is fully ensuit, so ideal for working from home.
- Digital inverter
- Air conditioning
- Grey water system
- 5Kva solar inverter
Ruyteplaats Private Estate is a residential paradise. Covering 34 hectares of land it is nestled on the southern slopes of Table Mountain and has an unrivalled view of the picturesque valley of Hout Bay. It comprises both freehold homes and sectional title lodges where families can enjoy a secure, carefree lifestyle.
The gardens, which make up over half of the estate, are filled with indigenous flora and fauna with little Lake Lalamanzi as a central feature. There is a strong emphasis on natural beauty. Strolling along the numerous paths which cross the property, residents and guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity.
For the more active and adventurous there is a tennis court on the estate and hiking trails which give you access directly onto the mountain where you can explore the fynbos, forests and waterfalls – truly magnificent.
+27 (0)83 252 1023
+27 (0)21 790 4439
View all agent properties