Large Lovely Designer Mansion with panoramic sea and mountain views in the exclusive suburb of Llandudno. Come join the coveted and laid back Llandudno Lifestyle. Set with a lovely sunny aspect over three levels with 4 car garaging and domestic quarters And a flatlet or Gym. There are 4 private large en-suite bedrooms to compliment the discerning buyer's lifestyle and triple garage and utility rooms comprising of nearly 1000 sqm under roof.
Level One (Ground Floor): Triple automated garage, plus utility room. Side gate to
service alleyway. Main gate, front door and entrance hall leading to triple volume
entrance way and stairs. Outside: service alleyway, gas installation and electricity meters
Level Two: Office space / gym area – internal access, own shower and WC. Flatlet,
external entrance, built-in cupboards, bathroom with shower and kitchenette (ideal for
staff or student rental).
Level Three: Triple volume entrance. Guest WC. External braai and rim flow pool (18 x
2.5 m) adjacent to a grassed courtyard that is surrounded by atrium structure of the
house. Large entrance lounge, vaulted ceiling with a gas fireplace. Adjacent is a eat-in
wine cellar, also with a vaulted ceiling. Triple volume main lounge with fireplace, large
internal staircase. Kitchen: large, luxurious space, vaulted ceiling, Smeg gas oven and
fridge, scullery. Outstanding views of Klein Leeuwkoppie (to the rear) and Atlantic (to the
Level Four: Two large bedrooms en-suite (bathroom and shower). Luxurious finishes.
Balconies with sea views. Walkway connecting bedrooms with view over atrium and
Level Five: Two bedrooms en-suite (bathroom and shower), Two gas fireplaces,
Balconies. Walkway with large cupboard spaces.
1. Underfloor Heating: All bedrooms and bathrooms;
2. Aircon: there is no aircon as the design and construction materials were specifically
formatted to keep the house cool in summer;
3. Tiles: sandy / silver Italian travertine throughout;
4. Roof tiles: Imported Italian terracotta;
5. Sea and atrium balconies in all upstairs bedrooms, alternatively atrium access from
6. Bathrooms: luxurious finishes and sanitary ware;
7. Rim flow pool (18 x 2.5 m);
8. 3-phase electricity;
9. Kitchen has a double osmosis water purifier;
10. High grade, multiple level security features [ADT, spotlights on perimeter, electric
fences and palisade fencing, alarms and 14 cameras (USB 48 hours) and multiple
11. Internal wood finishes of Australian Padauk (teak)
Rates & Taxes
The monthly rates and taxes amount to approximately R13 283. Refer to the municipal account