Simple sophistication charmingly french style where luxury & nature connect. This home exudes a relaxed feeling and caters for the needs of the growing family.
- Enjoy open plan living - spacious lounge, dining areas and a newly designed kitchen & study.
Family friendly kitchen is the heart of the home. All living areas flow seamlessly to north facing private secluded covered patio & braai area.
- Formal and informal dining areas also flow to patio's on either side - so one can enjoy sunny secluded pool or spectacular sea & bay views from
patio in front.
- Family room could also be a guest room as it has a bathroom ensuite - flows to pool area.
4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms
The main bedroom is very spacious and luxuriously en suite with large dressing room, high ceilings and french doors
which open on to balcony with spectacular sea & bay views. Sip a sundowner and enjoy the views.
- Large garages for 3 cars plus plenty work space.
- Staff quarters or self contained flatlet
Ruyteplaats private estate is a residential paradise. Covering 34 hectares of land it is nestled on the southern slopes of Table Mountain and has an unrivaled view of the picturesque valley of Hout Bay. It comprises both freehold homes and sectional title lodges where families can enjoy a secure, carefree lifestyle.
The gardens, which make up over half of the estate, are filled with indigenous flora and fauna with little Lake Lalamanzi as a central feature and there is a strong emphasis on natural beauty. Strolling along the numerous paths which cross the property residents and guests can enjoy the peace and tranquility.
For the more active and adventurous there is a tennis court on the estate and hiking trails which give you access directly onto the mountain where you can explore the fynbos, forests and waterfalls – truly magnificent..
A must to view!