Versatile three level four bedroom family home, that can also be separated into three flatlets.
- Open plan lounge and kitchen leading out to viewing balcony with gas fireplace. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Direct access through double automated garage, leading into entrance reception.
- Separate one bedroom with ensuite
- Lounge with wood burning fireplace
- Separate entrance possibility
- Open plan kitchen leading into lounge and dining area with indoor braai/fireplace
- Single bedroom with separate entrance
- Bathroom with shower.
Set in the heart of Hout bay, A MUST TO VIEW!
Hout bay is nestled in a secluded enclave and guarded by the mountain peak known as the sentinel. The sleepy hollow of Hout Bay has a rich history and colourful ambiance which cannot fail to capture the heart. It is home to the oldest existing farmlands in South Africa. Hout bay village is the charming and smart choice for your rustic residential retreat, smallholding or home with the best views of Chapmans peak, the Hout bay harbour and beyond.